- Orders take 1-5 days to ship from time of receipt. We do everything possible to process orders within 1-2 days. However, orders placed during busy periods such as Christmas and Valentines may take longer, and we may hold orders received towards the end of a week for shipment the following Monday to avoid having chocolate sit in a freight warehouse over the weekend.
- An email confirmation will be sent when your order is received, and again when your order is shipped. The second email will contain your package tracking number and the total amount charged to your credit card. This will be your only receipt of the transaction.
- Calculated shipping costs are estimates only. Exact shipping costs will not be known until the package is packed for shipping. This is due to fluctuating prices charged by FedEx, fuel surcharges and changing gas prices. In the unusual case, actual charges may be substantially higher then that estimated by our shopping cart. If shipping would be more then 20% higher than estimated, you will be contacted for approval.
Please note that shipping of sensitive products, such as the Truffettes, may require 2 day shipping depending on weather conditions. Please review an explanation regarding shipment of products at "Shipping Information" Unless specified at the time of the order, we will exercise our discretion in altering shipping method in order to assure that the product arrives safely.
- We can deliver packages in a limited area of New Orleans, including Uptown, Downtown, the French Quarter, and Metairie. Call for more information or pricing.
- There will be a $5.00 fee charged on any order below $25.00 (Come on- can’t you use more chocolate anyway!?)
- Order cancellation: Due to the perishable nature of our product, we cannot accept returns on food items, and NO refunds will be given after the order has been shipped. Cancellations prior to shipping are subject to a 35% restocking fee. Cancellations on customized orders are not allowed.
- We are not responsible for melted chocolates. Or chocolate eaten by the Fedex guys.
- At this time we are unable to do business outside of the USA.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Orders originating from, or shipped to, Louisiana are subject to a 9% sales tax.
- Chocolate packaging is often seasonal and may vary in appearance from that posted on our website.