Thank you for choosing Blue Frog Chocolates. Please read this page before completing your purchasing from our website.
More important Reminders:
1) Orders take 1- 5 days to ship from time of receipt. We do everything possible to complete orders in 1-2 days. However, orders placed during busy periods such as Christmas and Valentines may take longer, and we may hold orders received towards the end of a week for shipment the following Monday to avoid having chocolate sit in a freight warehouse over the weekend. (See shipping policy below)
2) An email confirmation will be sent when your order is received, and again when your order is shipped. The second email will contain your package tracking number and the total amount charged to your credit card. This will be your only receipt of the transaction.
3) Calculated shipping costs are estimates only. Exact shipping costs will not be known until the package is packed for shipping. This is due to fluctuating prices charged by FedEx, fuel surcharges and changing gas prices. In the unusual case, actual charges may be substantially higher then that estimated by our shopping cart. If shipping would be more then 20% higher than estimated, you will be contacted for approval.
Please note that shipping of sensitive products, such as the Truffettes, may require 2 day shipping depending on weather conditions. Please review an explanation regarding shipment of products like Truffettes HERE. Unless specified at the time of the order, we will exercise our discretion in altering shipping method in order to assure that the product arrives safely.
4) There will be a $5.00 fee charged on any order below $25.00 (Come on- can’t you use more chocolate anyway!?)
5) Order cancellation: Due to the perishable nature of our product, we cannot accept returns on food items, and NO refunds will be given after the order has been shipped. Cancellations prior to shipping are subject to a 35% restocking fee. Cancellations on customized orders are not allowed.
6) We are not responsible for melted chocolates.
7) At this time we are unable to do business outside of the USA
1) We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
2) Orders originating from, or shipped to Louisiana are subject to a 9% sales tax.
3) Chocolate packaging is often seasonal and may vary in appearance from that posted on our website.
We ship all packages using FedEx (www.fedex.com),
by any of the following methods:
Consider, when possible, shipping to an address where someone will be able to receive the package when delivered, possibly a business or work place. Chocolate left outside a home may be damaged by heat, the sun, rain, or neighborhood animals!
consult the map below for ESTIMATED ground
shipping times from New Orleans. Please note that at certain times
of the year, due to hot weather, overnight or 2-day shipping may
be the only shipping options available.
3) Signature required for delivery. Packages will require a signature for delivery, UNLESS otherwise requested in your order. If delivery without signature is requested, Blue Frog Chocolates will not be held responsible for missing packages.
4) All packages will be timed to ship so that they do NOT sit in storage over the weekend. This means that orders placed Wednesday or later may not ship until the following Monday. Chocolate is a perishable item, and any unnecessary delays in its delivery due to weekend storage in trucks or warehouse facilities may damage the product.
5) We are unable to time shipments to arrive on a specific day, but we will do our best to try if requested.
Secure Ordering: Our Shopping cart is secured by VeriSign. The information that you submit from our shopping cart can not be intercepted by a third party during transmission. Any fraudulent use of credit cards will be reported to proper authorities. All fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Strong Anti Fraud measures are in place. These measures include:
1) No order is accepted unless complete information is provided including full address and phone numbers.
2) We will not accept any order originating from a free, web-based, or Email forwarding address. All customers ordering on-line must provide an ISP or domain based address; One that can be traced back to a "real" person
3) To protect the interests of our customer’s, we may require additional verifications and/or information before accepting any. Receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of an order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell.
4) We do not store or keep track of credit card numbers permanently. We use your credit card number for only one transaction, and it can't be seen or stolen by a third party. Because of these extra security precautions, you will need to re-enter your credit card information each time you make a purchase.
5) Your information is encrypted between your browser and the shopping cart server, and again between the server and our secure browser. It is unreadable by a third party. Additionally, your order is emailed to us without your credit card number, which must be accessed separately. For a more detailed description of security measures please feel free to visit our shopping carts web site http://www.cartserver.com/americart/
Did you know that: Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank can not hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. This is whether you shop on-line, or in person at your local store. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. Still don't want to use your credit card on the Internet? No problem. Just write out your FAX or mail it, or call us at 504-269-5707.
Copyright © 2013 [BlueFrogChocolates]. All rights reserved.
and Maintained by: